Sangria Craft Cocktail Kits include: One 200ml bottle of Blackberry Ginger Balsamic, Camp Cocktail Infusion Kit and 1 10 oz jar of Tipsy Cherries.
- One 750-ml bottle dry red wine, such as Grenache, Syrah or Cabernet Sauvignon
- 8 oz of CRAFT Sangria infused brandy or rum
- 1 1/2 cups club soda or selzter (or one 12 oz can)
- 1/2 cup Blackberry Ginger White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Granny Smith apple and or 1 Barlett pear - halved, cored & large diced
- Several Tipsy Cherries - for garnish
Mix all together in a large pitcher. Garnish each glass with a few with cherries. Drink up!
CAMP COCKTAIL INFUSION KIT: With Lemon, Orange, Cherry, Citrus Infused non-GMO vegan sugar. Add 12 ounces of alcohol such as brandy or rum, refrigerate for three days. (Strain alcohol from fruit and reuse a second time) Shake before serving, add to wine and balsamic. Serves 8-16.
**For a cocktail emergency: Fill jar with alcohol. With lid off, microwave jar for 25 second intervals. By the 3rd or 4th time small bubbles will appear and the jar will feel hot. Leave jar to sit and cool for 30 minutes.
TIPSY CHERRIES: 'Cocktail ready' long stemmed colossal cherries already spiked with a bit of booze . Perfect for any drink including the classic Manhattan and the trend-setting Vogue Martini.