Taste of Tampa Cooking Demo
Time & Location
About The Event
Food, conversation, stories and some Tampa history. Our ancestors settled down here to advantage of a better life. The original Tampa immigrants from Italy, Cuba and Spain have shaped this food and these influences continue to this day. Every bite we taste is a result of those that came before us.
In this class you will enjoy:
- Schiaccata di Giri (Sicilian focaccia with spinach and garlic)
- 1938 Salad - our version of the famous Columbia 1905 salad
- Crab Chilau - slightly spicy red crabmeat sauce over pasta
- Deconstructed Stuffed Artichokes
- Nana's Lemon Ricotta Cake
About the Classes: Each class teaches tasty techniques and food preparation along with providing a generous tasting of each dish prepared…so come hungry! We invite you to bring your own wine to enjoy with the food. We will provide glassware and expect alcohol to be consumed responsibly.
Bonus: Each attendee will receive 15% off of their Joe and Son's purchases the day of the class.
Classes are subject to cancellation or rescheduling. All class sales are final.
- Sold OutTaste of Tampa Cooking Demo$30$300$0