Thu, Apr 11|
Joe and Son's Olive Oils
Spring has finally arrived in Italy – bringing with it sunny, longer days – and its delicious produce is finding its way onto our tables and into the kitchen. The fresh and delicate flavors result in some fantastic recipes, and green is definitely the color of the season.
Time & Location
Apr 11, 2019, 6:30 PM
Joe and Son's Olive Oils, 3204 W Bay to Bay Blvd, Tampa, FL 33629, USA
About The Event
In this class you will enjoy:
- Tortellini Skewers with Tuscan Herb Pesto
- Caprese Salad with Peach and Basil Vinaigrette
- Lemony Chicken with Capers and Balsamic
- Roasted Broccoli with Black Garlic Parmesan Truffle topping
- Mascerated Balsamic Berries over Olive Oil Pound Cake and Sweetened Whipped Cream
About the Classes: Each class teaches tasty techniques and food preparation along with providing a generous tasting of each dish prepared…so come hungry! We invite you to bring your own wine to enjoy with the food. We will provide glassware and expect alcohol to be consumed responsibly.
Bonus: Each attendee will receive 15% off of their Joe and Son's purchases the day of the class.
Classes are subject to cancellation or rescheduling. All class sales are final.
Taste of Tampa Cooking Demo